Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Unsang Klaseng MAISTRA si Barriga?

Gipasulat nako akong mga anak sa ilang final composition. Kini ang uban sa mga linya nga nagbayaw sa akong lawas ug kalag (unsa Assumption? hehehe...)
2 - Jogues

"This is my English class for the second time around. The former class that I had was a nightmare; the latter was the reality. I think this is the second English class that I would remember nex to my English class way back in Grade 5. I learned a valuable lesson from her when my cellphone was confiscated and I had no cellphone for three days and I was forced to pay 50 pesos just to get it back. I learned that it is better to concentrate on the lesson than to text especially when the teacher in front is Miss Henelsie." --Juancho

"The most memorable thing that happened to me in my English class was the time when we has a one act play. It was the hardest part of our class yet it was the most memorable time of my 2nd year life." --Rois

"I never thought I'd say this but I have learned so much from my English teacher this school year. I thank Miss Barriga for teaching me so much than expected from an ordinary English teacher." --Maan

"Our English teacher gave us challenges (bellworks and film production) that she knows we can do." --Marianne

" Miss Barriga makes English worth learning. Now, I love English."--Danica

"I also became interested with the subject because of the teacher who was good in effecting her policies inside the classroom. She was like one of us who understood situations in our classroom and helped us in our activities. I like the way the teacher teaches...she isn't boring."--Andre

"I still thank our English teacher for disciplining us well." --Aleana

"She is good in English in class but when you are out of the classroom she speaks very Bisaya." -- Abby

"Miss Barriga, our gorgeous and beautiful teacher in English...a dedicated teacher. She is strict, as an effect, her students respect and listen to her discussions. We are noisy in her class but we give her respect because we love her." -- Trisha

"We had a wonderful teacher that really jives with us." --Tracy

"I wouldn't choose any other English 2 teacher to replace her." - Jozef

"I learned to stop saying green things that I used to say before...My English teacher gave me a sermon about those bad things and all of those changed a big part of me as a person." --Luigi

"Our teacher always tell us to expound our answers. She wants to change our habit of just answering without reason. She knows how to teach English. This subject was made great by her." -- Joshua

"Miss Barriga, makes our class worthwhile with her jokes...her personality. She teaches us things which we thought were right but in fact it was wrong. She can even give us punishments that are sometimes maybe too much but she's doing this to make us learn from our mistakes and this helps us to become better persons." - Bryan

"One of my favorite subjects is English, it isn't because of the lessons or activities, but because of our teacher. I am eager to learn English especially when my teacher is one of a kind like Miss Barriga" -- Yas

2 - Pignatelli

"Miss Barriga is a great teacher. She discusses the lesson well, makes us smile and makes joy out of her subject. The truth is I hate English but with Miss Barriga explaining the lessons and making us smile, English is my favorite subject" --Ed

"Miss Barriga is a firm teacher." -- Alex

"English is the second subject in the afternoon and students feel sleepy during this time. But in Miss Barriga's class, we could not sleep because she is the type of teacher that is not boring. She always says this, "Sit down, get size 2", "you suffer". --Anna

"When we joke around, she laughs. When we are noisy and disrespectful, she knows how to deal with us. I am impressed at how good she is considering that it's her first year of teaching.I know that all of us love her class."--AC

"My lovely English teacher is Miss Henelsie "BABES" Barriga. Her strictness is in proper place." --Jason"

She (Miss Barriga) is much like Yun Ok in the story "The Tiger's Whisker" because she was able to tame wild animals like us."--Marlon

"Although Miss Barriga is undoubtedly friendly, she has never once been lenient and she certainly does not tolerate misbehavior under no circumstances. What I like most about her is that she has the ability to embed significant virtues and wisdom into her lessons, somehow serving as advice for her students. Unlike the other teachers, she captures the lessons core principle and divert it into games and fun activities which have personally aroused my personal interest in the subject." --Joanna

"I am really lucky to be under Miss Barriga's English class and I will definitely miss the most overused phrase for this school year ("Good afternoon! Sit down, size 4")." --Mottie

"It's good to learn English from a good teacher because you don't only learn, you get inspired to learn more. Without her, English wouldn't that be easy to learn. " --Karen

"The teacher is very patient, enduring every negative action that we hurl at her, remaining strong with the last laugh."--Paolo

"Miss Henelsie Barriga.Who is into fashion? She is! She loves to dress up! You're very good at identifying cheaters. You are one of a kind! You may not be perfect but you are perfect in my eyes." -- Tasha

"She is very skillful in teaching her students, she is beautiful, she is good to her students and understands them in many ways." --Jackie

"She is sexy, beautiful and an intellugent teacher. She's "one of a kind" teacher who never gave up on us. She has a good sense of humor and has the ability to go with the flow with her students which made her one of our favorite teachers."--Faye

"Miss Barriga is funny, smart and cool."--Marianne

"She never lost her patience with us. I'm going to miss you Miss Barriga and we love you very much!" --Shin

No comments: