Friday, April 18, 2008

Vacation at Last


Look at this! This has to officially end my school year! I devoted my last 2 weeks just to get rid of that blue paper. Yesterday, it's with the principal's secretary. Bwaahahaha... Two things: SY 07-08 is finally over and 08-09 is such a threat! Well, you might be thinking why. But there's just much to wait and see next school year. Let's have the plus signs first. Each class will be good for 50 minutes. Enrichment classes will be within class hours. I'll be taking my MA degree. And for the minuses, I'll be a class moderator, Joanna will not be around anymore, I've got 4 loads, I'll be teaching an Enrichment class, and I'll be in ADDU College during Saturdays. Huhuhu... That's a lot of work! By the way, I forgot to tell you POINT PERSON na ako sa aming year level. Anyway, saka ko na iisipin yan. I'll enjoy my two weeks vacation muna! Weee....

No comments: